History reveals that witch hazel was not only highly valued in Indian medicine, but also by many other tribes around the world, due to its anti-inflammatory and highly astringent (toning) actions.
Hilde Hemmes' VariCare™ cream contains an extract made from dried witch hazel leaf, which has a high concentration of tannins and was commonly used in our grandmothers' day as a general household remedy.
Rub Hilde Hemmes' VariCare™ cream onto the affected area several times daily to relieve:
- varicose veins
- feeling of heaviness in the legs.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Contains extract equivalent to Hamamelis virginiana dry leaf 103 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
- This product is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods.
- Available in convenient, durable, tamper-evident tubes.
- Rapidly absorbed into the affected skin area.
- Water-based, non-greasy and gentle.
- Promotes the body's natural healing.
- Compatible with most skin types.