- Relief of sports/exercise-related, painful conditions such as:
o muscular aches & pains
o muscle stiffness
o joint pain
o lumbago (lower back pain).
- Has a rubefacient effect that improves local blood flow to assist recovery and increase mobility.
- Pine needle oil (scotch) 100 mcL/mL
- Apply generously – briskly massage into the skin to warm the area and improve circulation before or after physical activity.
Duration of use: No restrictions known
– may be applied several times daily.
Contraindications: None known.
Pregnancy/Lactation: No restriction known.
Interaction with other medication: None known.
Shelf life from manufacture date: 2 years.
Storage: Store below 25°C.
- All-natural, non-greasy, pleasant-smelling rub.
- For external use on unbroken skin only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and wash hands after use.
- Flammable liquid 3 – contains ethanol solution UN 1170.
- Claims for the essential oils in this product are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
- Shake well before use.