St John's Wort Teabags
St John's wort is a native European plant with a long history, dating back to the times of Dioscorides and Hippocrates. It is also called hypericum and has been used to treat nervous disorders since the time of the Swiss physician Paracelsus (1493-1541).
In recent years, clinical trials have shown that St John's wort can assist significantly in the management of mood swings, which supports its traditional nervine uses. In fact, it is one of the best-known herbs for treating nervous conditions. The therapeutic dose helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
Take to assist in the management of mood swings and to relieve symptoms of anxiety, nervous unrest, restlessness and sleeplessness.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Contains St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) herb top fl. dry:
- 2 g per teabag
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Teabags are packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.