The herbs agrimony, blackberry and silverweed have been blended in this mixture as they contain tannins, which have unique astringent and antidiarrhoeal actions.
I have combined these herbs in teabag form to help naturally relieve diarrhoea in adults and children.
Take for the treatment of diarrhoea.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 2 g teabag contains granules:
- Agrimonia eupatoria herb dry 666 mg
- Rubus fruticosus leaf dry 667 mg
- Potentilla anserina herb dry 667 mg
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.