This specially-formulated herbal blend contains caraway, turmeric, dandelion, milk thistle and peppermint - a mixture that was previously only available in European pharmacies.
Stimulates the flow of bile from the gallbladder and aids digestion. Assists in the treatment of mild digestive disorders such as: bloating and fullness after meals.
Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Each 3.2 g teabag contains:
- Caraway dry 320 mg
- Javanese tumeric (Curcuma xanthorrihza) rhizome dry 640 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant dry 960 mg
- Milk thistle fruit dry 640 mg
- Peppermint leaf dry 640 mg
Features / Benefits
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on latest findings.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Least expensive way of taking a herbal medicine.