AUD $23.74 each
Hawthorn has been considered invaluable for centuries, as it is one of the best traditionally used heart tonics in herbal medicine. In ancient times, hawthorn was traditionally used as a herbal medicine by Irish and Romany folk healers as a heart tonic. Nicholas Culpeper (1616-1654) is one of many well-known herbalists who praised its uses for the heart. Today, as many people become concerned about their heart health, hawthorn should not be overlooked.
Hawthorn is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help maintain a healthy heart and optimise cardiovascular and circulatory systems to perform at their peak.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule two to three times daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Duration of Use
For best results take for at least 6 weeks.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Crataegus monogyna herb top flowering 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.66 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 70871.