AUD $47.30 each
Thousands of men are affected by an enlarged prostate due to benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and are reluctant to discuss this uncomfortable subject. Are you one of them? The prostate grows to its normal size, which is about as big as a walnut, when a young man reaches puberty. From 50 years of age a prostate will either shrink (progessive atrophy) or enlarge (nodular hyperplasia). Most men are totally unaware of the presence of the prostate unless it causes trouble and grows to an excessive size (adenoma).
The prostate gland is situated in a confined space and, as it grows, it applies increasing pressure to the urethra and you may notice changes in your usual urinary habits. If you are experiencing some or all of the following symptoms, I urge you to have your condition correctly diagnosed by a medical practitioner:
- more frequent urination during the night
- the nagging need to urinate
- irregular, intermittent, difficult &/or weak urine flow
- persistent, embarrassing dribbles
- a bladder that never feels completely empty.
ProstaLobium® Plus contains two of the most popular prostate herbs epilobium and saw palmetto. Epilobium is a traditionally used herbal medicine that helps maintain normal prostate and urinary tract function. Saw palmetto helps relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (benign enlargement of the prostate) such as frequent, difficult, urgent and irregular urination.
Adults only take two capsules twice daily - 1/2 hour before breakfast and before the evening meal.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Duration of Use
For best results take for at least 3 months.
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dried Epilobium parviflorum herb 500 mg and Serenoa repens fruit 800 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 136276.