AUD $37.95 each
History shows that sage has been used since the first century by the Greek physicians and its name is derived from the Latin 'salvere' (to be saved). Historical use of sage can be attributed to its thujone-rich essential oil which has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral actions.
Sage has shown to help reduce sweating, providing relief of menopausal night sweats. Safe is traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion including bloating, fullness, heartburn, abdominal pain and nausea.
Adults and children over 12 only: take one capsule three times daily.
Precautions Use only as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable during pregnancy and lactation.
Each capsule contains extract equivalent to dried Salvia officinalis leaf 1 g (1000 mg).
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 166183.