AUD $52.23 each
The liver is an important organ that plays a key role in digestion, metabolism and detoxification.St.Mary's thistle (also known as milk thistle) is an antioxidant herb to support and promote liver health. St Mary's thistle helps maintain healthy liver function and its primary role is to protect the liver against potentially harmful chemicals, especially alcohol. Various studies have shown that it supports the regeneration and detoxification of the liver and normal liver function. If you are concerned about your liver health, St.Mary's thistle is the ideal herbal product.
St.Mary's thistle supports and promotes liver regeneration and detoxification, and helps stimulate the growth of new liver cells. Taken regularly, its antioxidant action decreases the risk of liver cell damage attributed to free radicals and harmful chemicals.
Adults only: take one capsule twice daily.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Duration of Use
For best results take over an extended period of time (e.g. 3 months or more).
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Silybum marianum fruit 10 g (10 000 mg) equivalent to flavonolignans calculated as silybin 120 mg.
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- 100% vegetable capsule shell.
- Two tamper-evident layers.
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict standards of Good Manufacturing Practice and listed on the Australian register of Therapeutic Goods with listing number AUST L 95204.