AUD $18.16 each
Arnica is native to the mountainous regions of Europe where it can grow up to two feet high. It can also be found in Asia and North America where natives referred to arnica as 'mountain tobacco' and 'leopard's bane'. Arnica's orange-yellow flower heads supply a therapeutic volatile oil that contains fatty acids, aromatic terpenes, flavonoids and tannins. It is popular in Germany where more than a hundred medicinal preparations are made from the plant.
Use for the relief of inflammation due to bruises, sprains, strains, contusions, insect bites and soft tissue trauma. Also relieves rheumatic, muscle/joint complaints and oedema (fluid retention) due to fracture/injury. Its anti-inflammatory action helps increase mobility. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Apply to the affected area several times daily. Rest is recommended for sprains, strains, contusions and soft tissue trauma. Gentle exercises will promote circulation and mobility. Hot packs, such as wheat bag applications, are recommended for rheumatic muscle/joint complaints. Maintain normal body weight to reduce stress on joints.
For external use on unbroken skin only.
Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains ethanol and phenoxyethanol.
Occasional allergic reaction.
Contains tincture equivalent to Arnica montana flower dry 20 mg/g.
Features / Benefits
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Helps to promote the body’s natural healing process.
- Medicinal actions are supported by scientific evidence.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used to ensure potency, quality and efficacy.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents remain hygienic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).